Power Grid Lib Activities
- Inaugural release of the PGLib OPF benchmarks (v17.08) and introductory presentation.
- Hosted the IEEE PES panel session, Recent Developments in High-Fidelity Large-Scale Power System Datasets
- EPIGRIDS: Electric Power Infrastructure & Grid Representations in Interoperable Datasets, Chris DeMarco, University of Wisconsin-Madison (slides)
- Sustainable Data Evolution Technology for Power Grid Optimization, Ruisheng Diao, PNNL (slides)
- Synthetic Data for Power Grid R&D, Adam Birchfield, Texas A&M University (slides)
- SMARtDaTa: Standardized Multi-Scale Models of Anonymized Realistic Distribution and Transmission Data, Bryan Palmintier, NREL
- Recent Developments in European AC Power Flow Datasets: iTesla, RTE Snapshots, and PEGASE, Patrick Panciatici, RTE (slides)
- High Fidelity, Year Long Power Network Data Sets for Replicable Power System Research, Pascal Van Hentenryck, University of Michigan (slides)
- The second annual meeting of Task Force at the IESS PES General Meeting. Presentation.
- Application submission and acceptance for the IEEE PES Task Force on Benchmarks for Validation of Emerging Power System Algorithms